Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Truth....

is so hard to come by sometimes.We all put a positive spin on ourselves and our lives and why not? Appreciating ourselves and dwelling on the beautiful brings enjoyment to our lives. But sometimes, its nice to acknowledge the chaos and swallow a healthy dose of realism. Especially when it comes to parenting which is often only considered through rose-coloured glasses.



When I came across this article, I instantly loved the honesty in these photos. Your usual family photos are beautiful of course, but there's something to be said for revealing the far more common moments when life is anything but perfect.




I feel I can relate to the above photo best but if I were to get one of these done, I would definitely be in a grocery store with the shopping cart toppled over onto my children...sigh. Here is the link to the article on Danielle Guenther's amazingly original work.

No comments:

Post a Comment